GTV IPTV is a dependable IPTV provider that offers two versions of its service: GTV and GTV Plus.
These two subscriptions are among the top choices for anyone looking to stream live TV, movies, and sports. As both subscriptions offer stable and high-quality services, users often struggle to decide which one to choose.
In order to help you make a more informed and cost-effective decision for your entertainment needs, we have meticulously compared the features of both GTV IPTV and GTV IPTV Plus.
Let’s take a closer look at their differences and which one might be a better fit for you.
Comparison between GTV and GTV Plus
Explore some of the features, pricing, and comparisons of GTV and GTV Plus IPTV subscriptions in the following guides.
|Plans & Price|
|Package||GTV IPTV||GTV IPTV Plus|
|Channels and Features|
|1000+ Live TV||√||√|
|EPG (TV Guide)||√||√|
|VOD with Valued Sport||√||√|
|7 Days Catch Up||×||√|
|App||GTV IPTV Apk||GTV Plus Apk|
|Fire TV / Stick||√||√|
|Samsung Smart TV||×||×|
|LG Smart TV||×||×|
1. Installation and setup
- After purchasing an GTV or GTV Plus subscription, you will need to complete its simple installation process to start streaming your favorite content on your device.
- Download GTV Apk or GTV Plus Apk to your streaming device.
- After downloading, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Open the GTV App or GTV Plus App and enter the IPTV activation code you received after purchase.
Note: GTV and GTV Plus are only available for Android-based devices, including Android TVs, Android TV boxes, Android phones, Android tablets, Amazon Fire TV / Stick, Nvidia Shield TV, etc.
To accommodate different devices, GTV and GTV Plus are designed with two separate APPs/APKs.
|GTV Apk for STB||GTV Apk for PAD||GTV Plus Apk for STB||GTV Plus Apk for PAD|
|Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet||Android TV & TV Box / Firestick||Android Phone & Pad & Tablet|
| Download |
|Click here||Click here||Click here||Click here|
Related: How to download the IPTV GTV APK? and How to Install GTV IPTV App on Your Device?
3. User Interface
A good user interface is one of the key features necessary for Premium IPTV. Therefore, before using an IPTV subscription service, you need to check its interface for better navigation and enjoyment of streaming media.
- GTV comes with a neat and easy-to-use UI that offers separate categories for streaming VOD, Live, and FAV on the home screen.
- You can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on the Setting of GTV.
- In Setting you can also set the parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, soft and hard decoding, etc.
- In Live, you can choose your favorite live channels according to country categories.
- Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide).
GTV IPTV Plus
- GTV IPTV Plus uses the same UI as GTV and offers three options on the main screen, VOD, Live, and REC.
- Similarly, GTV Plus can activate or renew your IPTV subscription on Setting.
- In Settings, it also provides parental control, password access, UI switching, EPG style switching, hard and soft decoding, etc.
- In Live, the same live channels as GTV are available.
- Each live channel offers 7 days of free EPG (TV Guide), and there are about 200 channels that offer 14 days of EPG.
- The live channels that offer 14-day EPG have both 7-day Catch Up (Replay) and Cloud PVR.
- In VOD, GTV Plus offers 3000+ movies & series, in addition to great sports highlights.
4. EPG Menus
GTV or GTV Plus offers three EPG-style menus, so you can choose the display mode that you are most familiar with.
Grid / Classic / Normal EPG Menus
The EPG menu modules provided will differ on different versions of Apk.
While GTV and GTV Plus provide identical channels, their features are distinct. If you’re an avid sports enthusiast who frequently misses significant games, GTV Plus provides exceptional characteristics such as premium channels, consistent streaming, 7-day Catch Up, and Cloud PVR, which can prove to be extremely useful. However, if you’re searching for a more economical alternative that still delivers comparable services, GTV would be the appropriate choice.
Related: Latest GTV IPTV discount for FIFA World Cup 2022
Does GTV or GTV IPTV Plus offer a free trial?
Yes, both GTV and GTV Plus offer a free trial. Before purchasing the service, you can get a free 3-day test and check the quality of the service and your favorite TV channels, as well as check TV screen channels and VOD playlists.
What devices are supported by GTV or GTV Plus?
GTV or GTV Plus runs on Android devices and Amazon Firestick devices.
Does GTV or GTV Plus offer M3U links?
No, GTV or GTV Plus activates the subscription with an IPTV code and does not provide any M3U link, nor can the IPTV code be used in other third-party players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, or Flix IPTV.
Which version can record games and shows?
The Plus version has its cloud PVR (video) function, and 200+ channels to record arbitrarily (maximum 40 hours), all saved in the server, not saving the local space of your device. So you can watch the recorded video anytime and anywhere. The Standard version does not support video recording.