Formuler Z8 is the latest combination of IPTV receiver and Android media player. Formuler Z8 is based on Android so it can play the latest version of all available applications on your device. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install the GTV IPTV on your Forumler Z8.
If you want to install GTV IPTV android on your Formuler Z8, you can：
1. Download the GTV IPTV APK to your computer, place it on the U disk, place the U disk on the Formula Z8, and finally install it from there using the Z8 file manager.
2. Use the Formuler Z8 web browser to download the GTV IPTV APK file, and then install it.
3. Download Downloader from Google Play Store to your Formuler Z8 and enter GTV IPTV APK URL on the downloader to download and install.
4. Install the ES File Explorer application on the Formuler Z8 and enable the FTP services, which allows you to move the files back and forth between the Z8 and the computer.
Install the GTV IPTV in the Formuler Z8 by using the U disk
The method installed and applied to Formuler via USB is called a side loader. So you can also install GTV Apk via side loading.
Side-load application step-wise guide
1. Use NTFS file systems to format external drives, such as USB dongles.
2. Click here to the GTV site, click the Download button and download the GTV APK file to your PC
3. Save the downloaded file to the USB drive.
4. Insert a USB drive into your device.
5. Go to the Home page> File Manager / File Browser application and install the application.
6. Press the Back or Exit button on the remote control to return to the home screen.
7. Find installed GTV applications from the My Apps section or from the list of installed applications.
Download the GTV IPTV APK by using the Formuler Z8 web browser
On Formuler Z8 the default is to allow any application to be installed from any source so no need to enable or allow developer 2. options unless you change those settings.
1. Open the browser and enter the GTV website URL:https://bestiptvgtv.com/
2. Click Download Click the GTV APK Package to download the APK for the correct device.
3. Then install the GTV application using the built-in file manager for Z8.
4. Find installed GTV applications from the My Apps section or from the list of installed applications.
How to install GTV IPTV to Formuler Z8 using Downloader
1) Start the Google App Store and search for the Downloader.
2) Click the Downloader icon, and then install it. Click “Open” when you are complete
3) Start the downloader and allow access to all media files.
4) Enter the GTV IPTV download link to download the correct APK version you want and click on “Go.”
There are two versions of the download links:
GTV App(blue): https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/stbgtvb
GTV Plus App (red): https://www.iptvapkdownload.com/app/stbgtvpr
5) After the download, click “Install” the application and click “Open“
The IPTV installation on your Formuler Z8 has been completed.
6) Start the GTV IPTV on your Formuler Z8 device. Then click on “Settings“
7) Enter the IPTV activation code to release the permission.
Note; the activation code is sent to your mailbox by email after you subscribe. If you encounter problems, please contact customer service.
Other Tutorial Content:
- How to use IPTV for Amazon Firestick?
- How to install GTV IPTV on Nvidia Shield?
- How to install GTV IPTV on a Smart TV?
- How to install IPTV Sub-Device on Firestick?
- Where to get IPTV code?
With this tutorial, you have already enjoyed the GTV IPTV streaming world on Formuler Z8.To add additional content and improve the quality of this guide, please feel free to submit comments below, which will help.